Vs > Zolotonosa
Barra Do Corda vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
Barra Do Corda vs Iasi, Romania
Barra Do Corda vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Barra Do Corda vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Barra Do Corda vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Zolotonosa vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
Zolotonosa vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Zolotonosa vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Zolotonosa vs Coronation, Ab, Canada
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Palmerston N vs New Ulm, Mn
Torres vs Ciudad Del Este
Luqa vs Fernandina Beach, Fl
- The distance between Barra Do Corda, Brazil and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 9,605 km or 5,968 mi.
- To reach Barra Do Corda in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 257.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Barra Do Corda bearing 219.3° or SW .
- Barra Do Corda has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Barra Do Corda is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.2 °C (41.8°F) less in Barra Do Corda. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 658.4 mm (25.9 in) more which is equivalent to 658.4 l/m² (16.16 US gal/ft²) or 6,584,000 l/ha (703,873 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.7° higher in Barra Do Corda than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barra Do Corda relative to Zolotonosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zolotonosa vs Barra Do Corda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barra Do Corda vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Barra Do Corda vs Tacna, Peru
Barra Do Corda vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Barra Do Corda vs La Paz, Bolivia
Zolotonosa vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Zolotonosa vs Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil
Zolotonosa vs Jacobina, Brazil
Zolotonosa vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Barahona vs Vaernes
Uberaba vs Beaver City, Ne
Douglas, Isle Of Man vs Suwa
Latakia vs Samaxi
Barra Do Corda vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barra Do Corda
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa