Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Barra Do Corda vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Barra Do Corda vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Barra Do Corda vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Barra Do Corda vs Biser, Russia
Barra Do Corda vs Shanghai, China
Eyrewell Forest vs Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Eyrewell Forest vs Jacobina, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Nzerekore, Guinea
Winnebago, Mn vs Aden
Man vs Sarmiento
Jalta vs Thumrait
Toronto, Ontario vs Hawkinsville, Ga
- The distance between Barra Do Corda, Brazil and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,400 km or 8,327 mi.
- To reach Barra Do Corda in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 135.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Barra Do Corda bearing 30.9° or NNE .
- Barra Do Corda has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Barra Do Corda is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.1 °C (16.4°F) less in Barra Do Corda. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 476.7 mm (18.8 in) more which is equivalent to 476.7 l/m² (11.7 US gal/ft²) or 4,767,000 l/ha (509,624 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Barra Do Corda than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barra Do Corda relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Barra Do Corda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barra Do Corda vs Minna, Nigeria
Barra Do Corda vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Barra Do Corda vs Khon Kaen, Thailand
Barra Do Corda vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Eyrewell Forest vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Eyrewell Forest vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Gela, Italy
Eyrewell Forest vs Huron, Sd, Usa
Casablanca vs Tecumseh, Ne
Freetown vs Danville, Il
La Vega vs Wooster, Oh
Gifu vs Baltimore, Md
Barra Do Corda vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barra Do Corda
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest