Vs > Essej
Barra Do Corda vs Essej Climate & Distance Between
Barra Do Corda vs Multan, Pakistan
Barra Do Corda vs Moroni, Comoros
Barra Do Corda vs Maun, Botswana
Barra Do Corda vs Frosinone, Italy
Essej vs Markovo, Russia
Essej vs Oshima, Japan
Essej vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Essej vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Goztepe vs Itacoatiara
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Ust-Cilma
Barcelona vs Cranbrook, Bc
Birjand vs Windsor, Il
- The distance between Barra Do Corda, Brazil and Essej, Russia is approximately 12,613 km or 7,838 mi.
- To reach Barra Do Corda in this distance one would set out from Essej bearing 324.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Barra Do Corda bearing 192.4° or SSW .
- Barra Do Corda has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Essej has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Barra Do Corda is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Essej is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 38 °C (68.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 47.3 °C (85.1°F) less in Barra Do Corda. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 977.3 mm (38.5 in) more which is equivalent to 977.3 l/m² (23.99 US gal/ft²) or 9,773,000 l/ha (1,044,799 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.4° higher in Barra Do Corda than in Essej.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barra Do Corda relative to Essej. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Essej vs Barra Do Corda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barra Do Corda vs Sur, Oman
Barra Do Corda vs Farafra, Egypt
Barra Do Corda vs Byrd, Antarctica
Barra Do Corda vs Catanduva, Brazil
Essej vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Essej vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Essej vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Essej vs Fonni, Italy
Madrid vs Jenisejsk
Matsumoto vs Farmington, Me
Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny vs Simusir Island
Tartous vs Chengdu
Barra Do Corda vs Essej Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barra Do Corda
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Essej