Vs > Ekimcan
Barra Do Corda vs Ekimcan Climate & Distance Between
Barra Do Corda vs Cervia, Italy
Barra Do Corda vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Barra Do Corda vs Ottawa, Il, Usa
Barra Do Corda vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Ekimcan vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Ekimcan vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Ekimcan vs Schleswig, Germany
Ekimcan vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Gardermoen vs Milwaukee, Wi
El Cercado vs Torres
Goodland, Ks vs Esperance, Western Australia
Pehuajo vs Joensuu
- The distance between Barra Do Corda, Brazil and Ekimcan, Russia is approximately 14,722 km or 9,148 mi.
- To reach Barra Do Corda in this distance one would set out from Ekimcan bearing 357.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Barra Do Corda bearing 181.5° or S .
- Barra Do Corda has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ekimcan has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Barra Do Corda is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ekimcan is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 31 °C (55.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 46 °C (82.8°F) less in Barra Do Corda. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 578.5 mm (22.8 in) more which is equivalent to 578.5 l/m² (14.2 US gal/ft²) or 5,785,000 l/ha (618,455 US gal/ac) more. About 1 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.1° higher in Barra Do Corda than in Ekimcan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barra Do Corda relative to Ekimcan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ekimcan vs Barra Do Corda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -129 (-5)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -54 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barra Do Corda vs Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
Barra Do Corda vs Socotra, Yemen
Barra Do Corda vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Barra Do Corda vs Bomnak, Russia
Ekimcan vs S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Ekimcan vs Vitoria, Brazil
Ekimcan vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Ekimcan vs Santarem, Brazil
Oulu vs Sao Carlos
Sansanne-Mango vs Lazaropole
Tak vs Akola
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Atuona, Hiva Oa
Barra Do Corda vs Ekimcan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barra Do Corda
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ekimcan