| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barra Do Corda in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 48.2mm (1.9in) of fluid is dropped during on average 6 days.
- In October the blue above Barra Do Corda is fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Barra Do Corda October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Barra Do Corda:
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE