| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barra Do Corda in January is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy with rain periodically. Around 177.9mm (7in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Barra Do Corda are fair with on average a moderate 5:46 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Barra Do Corda January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barra Do Corda:
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE