| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barra Do Corda in April is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is wettish with rain sometimes. Around 198.2mm (7.8in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 16 days.
- In April the skies in Barra Do Corda are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:15 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Barra Do Corda April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Barra Do Corda:
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNE
- Parnaiba, Brazil - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 223.6 kms (139 miles) ENE
- Teresina, Brazil - 275.2 kms (171 miles) E
- Crateus, Brazil - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 539.5 kms (335.2 miles) E
- Floriano, Brazil - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) ESE
- Picos, Brazil - 453 kms (281.5 miles) ESE
- Paulistana, Brazil - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) ESE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE